Accessibility Statement for Kentuckiana Medicine
This is an accessibility statement from Crawford Designs.
Measures to support accessibility
Crawford Designs takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Kentuckiana Medicine:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include accessibility in every step of the design and execution process.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Kentuckiana Medicine is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Kentuckiana Medicine. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Kentuckiana Medicine:
- E-mail via: Accessibility Evaluation Report
We try to respond to feedback within three business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- most browsers with some assistive technology on android and IOS
Kentuckiana Medicine is not compatible with:
- browsers older than three major versions or Mobile operating systems older than five years
Accessibility of Kentuckiana Medicine relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Kentuckiana Medicine, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Kentuckiana Medicine:
- User-generated content: Comments or uploaded images may not have alternative text because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor contributions and try to repair issues as soon as we become aware of them. Please report the issue to us as soon as possible so that we can address it.
Crawford Designs assessed the accessibility of Kentuckiana Medicine by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
- WAVE® Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
An evaluation report for Kentuckiana Medicine is available at: Accessibility Evaluation Report.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within three business days and propose a solution within 14 business days. Should you be dissatisfied with our response for any reason, please reach out to us. We strive to build quality and accessible websites from start to finish. We forgo the use of third-party tools because we rely on building accessibility into our code and ensuring that our developers follow best practices that benefit all users. Please fill out the form on our evaluation report page.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 22 September 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.